Wednesday 26 March 2014

Pay Per Downloads Websites are a totally scam... (100% Proof)

Pay Per Downloads Websites are a totally scam... (100% Proof)

Hello users, Now a day per per download site are very popular and making tons of dollar and promises you to make you millionaire too, but unfortunately if you start making with them they will ban you for no reason. I know after reading this like you'll say "I have paid man times by them". I also used to say the same line until I got scammed by them.

Recently, my friend, egyhacks, posted filedownloads.org is a scam and i will agree to it. You will be shocked to know that all websites like filemac (filekom), filedwon.org, filedownloads.org, adf.ly and all these websites which say that earn $10/1000 downloads all are scam. I have a legit proof. Previously I also used filemac (filekom) and was eager to reach $10 to request my first payment. But this is what I got even after 3 months :

I REQUESTED A $10.08 PAYMENT FROM THEM IN JULY 09, 2012 AND THIS IS WHAT THE SITUATION IS NOW :

I have only one thing that I want to say these mofo file-hosting sitets that if you don't have enough money, pls don't show off and scam the innocent users/publishers all around the world. We work very hard to make some revenue from our posts and trust on you with closed eye without any advance or payment proof but when we know that you're f**king scammed our money and pour the water on our hard-word it's really hurt. You'll get cheated our only $10 (this is not the heavy amount) but keep in mind if you scam $10 from your 100000 users, then it's a great sin you're doing and one day you have to repent it.


Conclusion : They never paid and will never pay just like adfoc.us so never believe on them.

Note :- Never Join such sites. The only legal site i have found so far paying is directmirror.com

Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment